Wednesday 7 March 2012

Pratigya



Genre
Drama/Family
Network
STAR PLUS
About
The official fan page of Pratigya. I come from a very small town and I am deeply orthodox and traditional. I believe in standing up for what is right. Catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya from Mon – Fri at 10.30 pm only on STAR PLUS.
Plot Outline
I am a simple girl from a small town. My father never differentiated between my brother and me and gave us equal rights to education. I always thought that I will marry a man who will not only love me but will also respect me and family, but my dreams were crushed after I married Krishna. I am the kind of girl who calls a spade, a spade… but am horrified to see the plight of women in Krishna’s house. I am fighting for my rights in the Thakur household and have earned many enemies. However, I am determined to fight for my dignity and self-respect.
Schedule
Mon-Fri at 10:30 PM, IST
Starring
Pooja Gor
To Watch
                                                      Pratigya

No comments:

Post a Comment